- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 08, 2013
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Languages: English, German, Portuguese
- Seller: Rolf H Jansen
- © 2013 projectstore.net – Dr. Rolf Jansen
This is simply a ticker clock. It shows the current time and moves its hands in a seconds cycle.
It updates its dock icon with the current time.
It ticks very gently when the clock window is visible. In order to silence the Clock, either hide the clock window using the Clock menu or move the sound level sliders in the Clock Preferences Panel to 0 %.
What’s New in Version 1.1.0
The Clock is now resizable. Use the mouse by dragging its edges, or use touch gestures on the trackpad, e.g. pinching with two fingers for zooming-in/out, and two-fingers double-tapping for smart-zooming.
Position and size of the Clock are retained upon application restart.
Added a menu command for resetting position and size of the Clock to the factory defaults.
Added a Preferences panel for:
- making the Clock floating above everything
- activating the Clock in the Dock
- switching on/off the seconds hand
- changing the color of the seconds hand
- changing the tick volume (0 % = no ticking)
Added German and Portuguese localizations.